Are there things in your relationship that you still don’t know about? Perhaps you never knew that you weren’t your lover’s first choice. Maybe your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn’t think as much as you think about them when it comes to love and romance. As they are reading a book, they could be really thinking of a sexual fantasy that they’ve really wanted to do, but just never told you about. Who would it be with?
In relationship dating, knowing your boyfriend or girlfriend well is one of the keys to keeping a happy relationship. By well, it means that you might have to ask them those uncomfortable questions. “Crossing the boundaries” is a critical step to improving relationship dating, but can be done in a romantic way. When you guys have time, take five to ten minutes to talk to your partner in an interview format type way. Ask your lover if you can ask them a couple fun personal questions. They’ll mostly likely raise an eyebrow, sit down, and say, “Try me.”
See how well your lover performs when you ask them these quirky questions. To make things more juicer, you can get a stop watch and time them for 20 seconds. If they can’t answer within this time, you can deduct one love point from them. If you approve of their answer, then you can add one love point to them. Add up the love points they earned afterwards, and depending on what they get, you can choose to be naughty or nice to them. Let’s start out with morals.
1) How many times in a day, if at all, is it normal for people to have sex?
2) Is taking a pen or scratch pad from work considered stealing?
3) If you found someone’s wallet and there was a fifty dollar bill inside, what would you do with it?
4) If your friend was cheating on their lover, would you tell them to stop?
5) How often do you masturbate?
Let’s take a breather now. It’s time to get personal. Okay, ready, set, go!
6) When you first met me, what was the first thing that attracted you to me?
7) If I don’t express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love?
8) How do you feel if I walk into the bathroom when you are in the middle of using the facilities?
9) After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no?
10) Did anyone help you figure out how to ask me out on a first date?
11) What are your views on open relationships?
12) Do I ever embarrass you in public?
13) Who do is the dominant one in a relationship – the guy or girl?
14) Is it okay for one partner in a couple to take a vacation alone?
15) When you have sexual fantasies, who do you usually think of?