Are you looking to buy a new vehicle for yourself or someone you know in the near future? There are hundreds of different vehicles on the market, but which ones are best for senior drivers? If you’re asking yourself this question you’re in the right spot. We all want to make sure that we and our loved ones are safely secured when on the road. When looking for a new vehicle we all have different styles, features, and standards that we want met. To make things easier, there has been much research studied to find out what the best senior vehicles are for 2008. These vehicles have been bought by customers like yourself and have been rated very highly. Want to know what the top 10 vehicles are for 2008? Continue to read below and see what the customers have selected.
Top 10 2008 vehicles for senior drivers – With prices and gas mileage.
1. Chrysler Town and Country – This van runs an average price of $22,510. The average gas mileage on the Town and Country is 17/24.
2. Ford Taurus – This car runs an average price of $23,485. The average gas mileage for the Ford Taurus is 18/28.
3. Pontiac Vibe – This vehicle runs an average price of $16,855. The average gas mileage for the Pontiac Vibe is around 26/33.
4. Mercury Sable – This car runs an average price of $23,780. The average gas mileage for the Mercury Sable is 18/28.
5. Lincoln Town Car – This car runs an average price of $45,050. The average gas mileage for the Lincoln Town Car is 15/22.
6. Honda Odyssey – This van runs an average price of $25,860. The average gas mileage for the Honda Odyssey is 17/25.
7. Jeep Commander – This SUV runs an average price of $27,415. The average gas mileage for the Jeep Commander is 14/29.
8. Chevrolet Tahoe – This SUV runs an average price of 34,630. The average gas mileage for the Chevy Tahoe is 14/20.
9. Chrysler 300 – This car runs an average price of $24,595. The average gas mileage for the Chrysler 300 is around 17/24.
10. Lincoln MKX – This SUV runs an average price of $35,605. The average gas mileage for the Lincoln MKX is 22/24.
These ten vehicles listed above are rated by senior drivers themselves. The vehicles are known for seniors, are mostly made for seniors and provide the features that seniors want. If you want to be guaranteed satisfaction for your new vehicle be sure to check out one of the listed top 10 above.
If you are seriously considering buying a vehicle don’t start your search unless you’ve looking at these top 10 vehicles. The top ten senior vehicles have been rated top 10 for a reason. If you want a luxury style, a reasonable price, and great features, your answers for your option are listed above. Check out one of these vehicles, drive one of them and become another satisfied customer who drives a senior vehicle.
Even if you’re not a senior citizen, these cars can still appeal to you. Don’t think for a second that these cars are just for senior citizens. Anyone can drive them, so if it appeals to you, do your research and get one!