Carbon Filters are situated inside the grow tent. They are used to eliminate foul air from the grow tent, ensure its cleaning and neutralizing the odors. Carbon filters should fit the size of the fan (125mm carbon filters are capable of cleaning 350m3/hr). The filters work well only if the humidity is lower than 80%. Provided that they are correctly used, the filters can last for 12 months. They can be connected together or with the fans using a corresponding ducting.
Growing systems are more than just plants pots filled with soil. Modern growing systems offer convenient and effective plants growing. For example, Flood & Drain system helps avoid all the inconveniences with watering the plants. It automatically pumps water from the reservoir into a tray with plants pots. After they have absorbed as much water as they need, the pump is turned off and the water drains back into the reservoir to be used later again.
Auto Pot and Auto Tray systems belong to drip feed ones, which work thanks to the gravity. Their pots or trays contain special Aqua Valves that control the amount of water available in a pot/tray. Aqua Valve allows new water into the pot/tray as soon as the plants have absorbed all of the previously supplied water. Similarly to the Flood & Drain system, these ones also offer wet and dry cycles for the plants.
You can start growing plants as soon as you make up your mind what set up to choose. The tips and recommendations on setting up are below.
- Place the grow tent at a distance from any sources of heat and from the walls, especially, if the tent ventilation flaps face the walls. Since the tent is easy to move even if it is already set, you can make final adjustments when everything is ready.
- Carbon filters should be fixed at the back of the tent using the provided straps, filters openings/mouths facing the ventilation “sock” in the roof.
- Wire up the ventilation fans with electrical cable with the help of the supplied duct clamps, and attach one meter of ducting to the inlet of the fan. Arrows on the ventilation fans indicate the direction of air flow. Then pass the ducting through the roof sock and connect it using a duct clamp with the mouth of the filter. Next step is to put a fan in the ventilation sock on the roof. Finally, the ducting, which is left, should be connected to the outlet of the fan with the help of the remaining duct clamp, and directed away from the grow area and the tent.
- Having accomplished the above described work, fix the Eazi Rolls on the center bar of the tent and place the reflector on them. Try to screw the bulb into the reflector not touching its glass with your fingers. Upon passing the reflector cable through the wiring sock at the back of the tent, plug it into the ballast. In order to set the electrical contractor, switch the plug “timer” into the timer, which, in its turn, should be switched into the mains. After that, switch the plug “mains” into the mains. At last, plug the ballast plug into the contractor. Now your light system is all ready and set.
- If you have to switch the light off, you can switch it on not sooner than in 10 minutes not to damage it.