How To Rebuild Your Toyota Prius Hybrid Battery Guide
5 Easy Steps To Saving $4,000 On Your Prius Battery
You Can Rebuild It Your Self For Less Than $500!
Who Can Afford The Crazy Prices For A New Or Rebuilt Battery? Use Our Guide And You Can Do It Yourself For as little as $500!
~Just Another Unlucky Prius Owner? My Small Story~
I bought a Prius from a guy that failed to mention that it had a dying hybrid battery. Lucky for him I purchased the car.
A few months later I was forced to take the car to my local dealership because NONE of the local shops would touch the car.
They told me that I was going to have to pay $3,800 for a replacement battery for my Toyota Prius!!
I found this guide online and was shocked to find out how cheaply the battery could be rebuilt.
With the ‘5 Easy Steps To Saving $4,000 on your Prius Hybrid Battery Guide’ we will walk you through doing it yourself!
I personally just finished my most recent battery rebuild. It only cost me $350, plus a few hours to complete it!
I Bought The Toyota Prius For $2,000 Because The Old Owner Didn’t Want To Spend The Thousands To Fix The Battery! Now I Have Another Toyota Prius Worth About $7,000 That I Can Sell For A Profit!
What Are You Looking At?
- Step By Step Guide For Rebuilding A Toyota Prius Battery With Generation II Cells
- Pictures and Captions
- Cheap Suppliers For The Materials You Need
- We Assume You Have ZERO Prior Knowledge
- Savings Of Over $4,000 Are Very Common
- Email Support If You Get Lost
- How to replace your battery computer for as little as $100
- Start To Finish How To Guide For Rebuilding A Prius Battery!