“The Future of Ophthalmology Therapeutics, Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 – Strategies to Counter Generic Erosion in Key Markets””, provides in-depth analysis of the unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global ophthalmology therapeutics market. The report analyzes the ophthalmology markets in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volume are forecast until 2016 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
– Annualized market data for the ophthalmology market from 2001 to 2009, forecast forward to 2016.
– Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments, including glaucoma, macular degeneration, macular edema and allergic conjunctivitis.
– Analysis of the ophthalmology market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
– Market characterization of the ophthalmology market including market size, the annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns.
– Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
– Coverage of pipeline molecules in the various phases of drug development.
– Competitive benchmarking of leading companies such as Pfizer, Allergan, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Novartis AG, Merck & Co Inc and Roche.
– Key M&A activities that have taken place in 2009 and the licensing agreements in the 2008-2009 global ophthalmology market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
– Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
– Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
– Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of the leading companies.
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
Merck & Co Inc
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :
Ph : 91-22-40583020
Website : www.visionshopsters.com